Defence Aviation Safety Conference
April 29 - April 30
The Defence Aviation Safety Conference will be the leading event dedicated to aviation safety in the defence and military environment.
Supported by the Defence Safety Authority (DSA), UK MoD, this highly anticipated two-day event will bring together senior military leaders with responsibility for safety in the aviation domain as well as international defence experts from government and industry.
Whilst it will predominantly be focuses on the Air Force, the programme will feature key aviation leaders from the land and maritime domains.
Key topics will include:
• Designing and maintaining safe air systems including the role of certification in each
• Ensuring and assuring safe operation of air systems
• Weapons safety and integration
• Safe integration and certification of systems-of-systems
• How military and industry can work together to apply standards more effectively to reduce the cost and length of the certification process
• Mutual recognition and the shared use of available evidence
• Certification requirements at different stages of a system’s lifecycle
As the only event specifically dedicated to Defence Aviation Safety, this is a must attend event for Air Force, Army and Navy Aviators, as well as government and industry experts!
Early bird discount:
• Register by 14th December to save £400
• Register by 31st January to save £200
• Register by 28th February to save £100