ECA
Home Joint Projects

Joint Projects

Land 400 Phase 2 and Land 400 Phase 3

Find the latest Land 400 Phase 2 and Phase 3 news at Asia Pacific Defence Reporter.

Intelligence and Security Committee endorses criminal listing of eight terrorist organisations

Defence, Reeves Icon and Hall sign Solomon Islands deal

Defence and the joint venture Reeves Icon and Hall have signed a contract to deliver major infrastructure works with the Solomon Islands Government, helping to support a secure and resilient region.The joint venture includes construction of the environmentally sustainable...

Rheinmetall supplying Slovak Republic with Leopard tanks

Under the German government’s “Ringtausch” equipment exchange programme, Rheinmetall will soon be supplying the Slovak Republic with main battle tanks and other military hardware. In turn, the Slovak military will be transferring military equipment to Ukraine. This has now...

Redback turret goes global from Australia

Hanwha Defense Australia (HDA) and Elbit Systems of Israel have agreed to support the Redback turret, built in Australia, for the global market. Based on the proven and tested MT30 turret, the Redback turret was developed and modernised as...
Exail

Exail signs MOU with Solutions from Silicon for data management

Exail, formerly ECA Group, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Australian company Solutions from Silicon to collaborate on providing advanced data management capabilities, enabling naval crews to prepare, conduct and manage their Mine Countermeasures (MCM) missions more...
cybersecurity

Rheinmetall, 4iG set up IT joint venture

Rheinmetall AG and 4iG PLC have set up an IT joint venture in Budapest, the latest step in their strategic cooperation. 4iG holds a 51% stake in “Rheinmetall 4iG Digital Services LLC” (R4), with Rheinmetall holding the remaining 49%...
Interested,Multiethnic

Swinburne’s AIR Hub partners with NIAR on research projects

The Aerostructures Innovation Research Hub (AIR Hub) at Swinburne University of Technology in Victoria, Australia and the National Institute for Aerospace Research (NIAR) at Wichita State University in Kansas, USA have signed a wide-ranging partnership agreement to boost local...
Boeing, BMT team for Navy maritime communications system project

Boeing, BMT team for Navy maritime communications system project

Boeing Defence Australia and BMT are partnering to provide the Royal Australian Navy (RAN) with a modern maritime communications system, under Project SEA1442 Phase 5. The teaming partners will deliver the RAN an integrated, interoperable and resilient system to...
EM Solutions signs RAN SATCOM support services contract

EM Solutions signs RAN SATCOM support services contract

The Commonwealth’s Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group (CASG) has selected EM Solutions to carry out Introduction into Service and Support Services for the Royal Australian Navy’s existing fleet of Cobra Maritime Satellite Communications (SATCOM) terminals for a period of...
C-390 MILLENNIUM MEDIA GALERY (86)

Embraer signs MOU with South Korean defence partners

Embraer announced that it has signed several Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs) with the aerospace companies ASTG (Aerospace Technology of Global), EMK (EM Korea Co.) and Kencoa Aerospace, from South Korea with the objective of strengthening collaboration with Korean defence...
SonarTech and Thales partner

Exail signs MOU with Mission Systems for tech development

Exail and Mission Systems Pty Ltd, an Australian SME with a strong R&D focus, have entered into a technological partnership in the field of mine countermeasures (MCM).Mission Systems technology will be implemented in Exail’s MCM solutions including within the...

STAY CONNECTED WITH APDR

1,778FansLike
2,566FollowersFollow