archTIS, a global technology provider of innovative solutions for secure collaboration of sensitive information, announced the launch a new global Channel Partner Program to provide resellers, system integrators and MSSPs with an opportunity to add NC Protect to their solution portfolio to provide advanced information security to customers using Microsoft 365 and Nutanix Files collaboration applications. archTIS will focus on recruiting partners in the Americas, Asia Pacific and Europe Middle East Africa (EMEA) geographies.
In the wake of the global pandemic, demand for online collaboration solutions continues to grow at a frenetic pace. However, because many of these commercial collaboration platforms do not include the same rigorous security controls that are common at the network perimeter, organisations are at greater risk of having sensitive files being intentionally or accidentally shared with unauthorised users. According to a survey conducted by Cybersecurity Insiders earlier this year, 90 percent of respondents said they plan to continue supporting their remote workforce after the pandemic ends while almost three-quarters of organisations expressed concern regarding the security risks of employees working from home.
Channel partners and systems integrators are increasingly looking for solutions to these complex challenges for their clients. archTIS has launched a new tiered channel partner program to recruit channel partners across the globe to sell NC Protect to address secure collaboration challenges and build upon its existing partner network in the APAC region which includes Tesserent, LiveTiles, Sharing Minds, and most recently Tabella.
Matt Kluken, Vice President and General Manager of Asia Pacific, added: “We see the channel partner network as an integral part of our growth plan both here in Australia and globally. With our integration into Microsoft 365 applications, including Teams and SharePoint, there’s many customers that need a simpler and more scalable way to secure sensitive information across their collaboration tools with advanced functionality that not available out of the box. We’re looking to reward those partners who are forward-thinking and looking to proactively solve some of the biggest challenges in cybersecurity today – how to share and collaborate on sensitive information securely. If that sounds like you, please get in touch.”
Eligible members of the archTIS Global Partner Program will enjoy some of the following benefits:
- Accelerated Revenue Opportunities: Channel partners can add new incremental revenue streams to their current offerings by reselling and providing services for the award-winning NC Protect platform, to provide dynamic, attribute-based access controls (ABAC) to ensure sensitive files remain fully secured across Microsoft 365 applications and in other file share environments.
- Access to Market Development Funds: Gold and Platinum approved partners will be eligible for market development funds to support demand generation activities.
- Marketing Support to Build Pipeline: archTIS includes a full range of marketing enablement materials, presentation decks, case studies and customised webinars to supplement a channel partner’s demand generation program.
- Dedicated Partner Portal: Partners across all tiers will gain access to a comprehensive library of educational resources featuring sales enablement collateral, training materials, deal registration, and integrated product support.
- Unparalleled Data Security Expertise: Partners can tap the collective domain expertise of the archTIS team, who collectively have decades of applied experience building and deploying secure collaboration solutions on behalf of some of the world’s largest brands.
“The cybersecurity needs of the New Zealand government and business continue to be highlighted with recent major breaches and incidents, along with new legislative requirements in the new Privacy Act. Tabella was founded by three cybersecurity veterans to take the best technology and put it to work here in New Zealand. archTIS’ attribute-based access control solutions are a great example of the type of technology we’re looking for – complementary and ahead of the curve. NC Protect is perfect for government organisations that need to collaborate on sensitive data within Microsoft collaboration tools, but need enhanced security to do so safely,” Tabella managing director Lewis Holden said.
archTIS’s portfolio of solutions protect against insider threats and ensure secure collaboration of sensitive, classified and top-secret content. Dynamic, ABAC-based policies enable fine grained security to reduce risk and enforce the zero trust methodology at the file level. NC Protect provides enhanced information protection for file access and sharing, messaging and emailing of sensitive and classified content with centralised security policies that can be applied across Microsoft 365 apps, Dropbox, Nutanix Files and Windows file shares.